- You are doing a bang-up job of creating crisis relief resources.
- I will post research references here that you may find useful.
- --jwalling 22:47, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
- Disaster Accountability Project:Relief Oversight Organization profiles
- Thank you! I'm tryingt to find a way to sort them on http://www.crisiswiki.org/Haiti_earthquake_of_January_2010#tab=Giving_Help so they aren't just one long list of sites. I'm sorting by Area covered right now, it's OK, but not ideal. Thanks for the source, I've already spotted one org. that I don't have just at a glance.
- On a related issue, I think it would be good to have a language property that allowed you to sort/select resources based on the languages supported on the web site: English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, etc. European web sites typically support 2 or 3 languages. --jwalling 00:56, 5 February 2010 (UTC)
- Yes I think language property would be a good idea. UN sites are multi language, Belgian, Canadian, and Swiss sites nearly always are multiple language. On many non-English sites there is at least some English content. Hong Kong and Taiwan sites are usually Chinese and English. ~~bldarter
- BTW: Yaron Koren is an administrator on this site and he authored 2 of the SMW extensions which might be useful for sorting/filtering long resource lists: Semantic Drilldown and Semantic Compound Queries. Those extensions may already be operational on this site. --jwalling 01:21, 5 February 2010 (UTC)
Hi! I saw you came by the IRC channel last night. I actually was online and paying attention when you came online but didn't check that channel until a couple mins ago.
In the future to get my attention you may want to say my name in the channel. ("jeremy" or "jeremyb"). --Jeremyb 18:00, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
- Ditto. If you hangout for more than a few minutes, you will get a better response. --jwalling 23:49, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
Had to go check on yesterday's surgery, so I logged out. The question I had was answered pretty much on the google groups forum.